WHO WE AREAt Wild Vision we work with some of the biggest YouTube influencers in the world and help them grow their profile even further by developing and growing their social presence on Facebook and Snapchat.
At Wild Vision we work with some of the biggest YouTube influencers in the world and help them grow their profile even further by developing and growing their social presence on Facebook and Snapchat. Our current talent include KSI, Dobre Brothers, Joshua Weissman, How To Cake It, Mr Cian Twomey, Love Live Serve, Ivanita Lomelli and Alex Warren to name but a few. We have offices in Australia and the UK and teams out in the US.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for Content Managers to launch and run our creators social pages. Are you an individual that is looking to take ownership of your own work and be rewarded for all the success? Your role is very important to the growth and future plans of a next generation social media company that is having a huge impact in the creator space.
As a Content Manager you will be responsible for the creation, production and running of the Facebook and Snapchat pages for some of the biggest creators in the world. Your role will include:
- Manage content output on some of the biggest content creator pages, and use your language skills and technical video editing ability to edit and produce captivating social video content.
- Work with creators, their agents and Senior Management at Wild Vision, to ensure consistent output of content on the pages you will manage and to maximise engagement, reach and revenue
- You will be rewarded each month for the success of the page. The more the page earns the more you will be rewarded. We are seeing current content managers earning 5 figures per month every month!
- Think outside of the box and innovate on social media.
- Take the influencers we sign who are traditionally big on YouTube and maximise their presence on Facebook and Snapchat
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Create dynamic videos for Facebook and Snapchat and potentially other platforms depending on the opportunity for the creator
- A deep focus on trying to make each video viral on Facebook and Snapchat
- Finding the most effective ways to adapt content from YouTube to Facebook and Snapchat
- Launching new influencer pages
- Engaging with creators Fans on facebook and uploading regular content on the page that maximises growth
- Growing the Facebook and Snapchat page, driving engagement and reach on each video and ultimately increasing monthly revenue
A little about you:
- Strong communication skills (English is a must)
- Have 2 years minimum experience in editing at a professional level, especially for social media platforms
- Are passionate about video content on social media and interested in investing in an ambitious project
- Perfectly master your chosen editing platform
- Are extremely well-versed in social media platforms (including YouTube)
- Have a deep understanding of editing, social media and platform analytics
- A stable internet connection for file transfer
- Are creative, persistent, curious, flexible, hard-working and entrepreneurial
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Wild Vision we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $5,000.00 – $15,000.00 per month
- Professional development assistance
- Profit sharing
- Unlimited annual leave
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Southport QLD 4215: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can you edit videos and what software do you use?